- Misto is the #1 Selling Oil Mister Brand in the U.S (Source: The NPD Group, Inc./Retail Tracking Service. 52 weeks ending April 2016)
- Reusable oil spray and mister bottle gives you the convenience and health benefits of an aerosol sprayer in a more economical and environmental form
- Fill MISTO with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. Great for salads, breads, or cooking
- Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist.
- Environmentally friendly: The non-aerosol sprayer doesn’t use chemical propellants, and it’s refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. MISTO is BPA-free. Threading the cap on incorrectly allows air to escape and in turn does not allow the bottle to build up pressure to spray.
Well in my effort again to be the most environmentally conscience that I can be without being weird, I would like to offer my recommendation for the Misto.
We have used PAM or knock off store version of PAM for years, the spraying seemed wasteful and also full of chemicals, that while we were buying organic foods and worried about what we ate, we put chemicals on the pans to cook with? This seems counter intuitive. My friend recommended the Misto. I read up on it and realized that a lot of people give this as a gift exchange present. It is perfect to give the gift of something you know they will use, but also something that is good for them.
It’s not just for oil, this can me used for salad dressing, breads and endless other options. It’s healthier because you can control the amount of oil or seasoning.
I have been using mine for about a month and I LOVE IT. This was by far the best $10 purchase, which I used my Amazon Rewards points to buy. My MISTO was actually free.
Last night we made roasted asparagus and I simply did a few pumps of the Misto rather than tossing in olive oil.
With the holidays around the corner, I would recommend this for a Favorite Things or any under $10 exchange. They will be thanking you.