DIY Homemade Makeup Remover Pads
As you know, in our house we have teenage girls. When we were really looking at tracking our grocery budget it was around the same time cat eyes were in style. Well, makeup wipes are about $4-$8 depending on the brand. This was a ridiculous waste of money. When ever I feel like something is a waste of money, I think…Can I do this myself?
What you will need:
- 1 quart wide mouth jar
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 squirts of tear-free baby wash
- 2 cups of purified water
- 2 packages of cotton pads
- Microwaveable bowl
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 2 squirts of tear-free baby wash and 2 cups of purified water.
2. Microwave in 10-20 second increments until melted and well blended.
3. Place about 50 cotton pads in you quart jar.
4. Pour your liquid mixture over your pads in the jar. Press pads down to help soak up the liquid. Add more pads to fit, pressing down.
5. Secure lid tight and keep in a dry, cool place.
6. Use your pads to remove your makeup daily.